Other Resources Articles
Cocaine Helpline Overview
You can expect a friendly, understanding, and supportive voice to answer you when you finally decide to call a hotline for cocaine addiction help, and will explain to you the types of cocaine addiction treatment available that will put you on the right track towards rehabilitation.
Call 1-866-643-6144 Now to begin the process of change.
Our free, 24 hour a day, 7 days per week drug helpline is here to assist you.
Before Calling A Cocaine Help Line
Preparing any of the following information will be absolutely helpful:
- If you’re calling about a loved one, get as much information as you can on how long the cocaine addiction has been going on, dosages/amounts, frequency or if there are any other substances being abused.
- It will also be very useful to have details on the addict's mental state or whether they are suffering from any behavioral disorders or other co-occurring disorders.
- Have your insurance information ready, if you do have insurance, or at least have an idea what type of insurance it is, whether it’s PPO or HMO, for instance.
- If there is no insurance, or if your insurance will not cover the entire recovery cost, be ready to discuss finances or if you have money available for the treatment.
For the Best Results You Should:
- Be prepared to be honest about the extent of cocaine abuse, the problems it is causing, and how serious you or the addict are about getting help.
- Be open and upfront about what your treatment goals are and ask questions until you understand the process and have enough information to make a good decision.
Getting Help for Cocaine Addiction
Ready to pick up the phone? Put an end to the havoc being wreaked by cocaine abuse and start gaining control now.
Call 1-866-643-6144 Today!
State and Local Cocaine Telephone Counseling Resources
National Cocaine Hotline
Information, crisis intervention, and referrals to local rehab centers for all types of drug dependency. Operates 24 hours, seven days a week.
24 Hour Cocaine Hotline
Cocaine Anonymous World Service Offices
1-800 347- 8998
Famous People & Celebrities that Have Faced Cocaine Addiction Problems
- Kate Moss
- Whitney Houston
- Scott Storch
- Pamela Anderson
- Mary-Kate Olsen
- Yasmine Bleeth
- Robin Williams
- Gary Busey
- Drew Barrymore
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Tim Allen
Other Resources Related to Cocaine on TheGoodDrugsGuide:
Cocaine Addiction Symptoms
Detox From Cocaine
Drug Treatment Professionals: Contact us to Contribute Expert Articles!
Find out what patients and others are saying...
Facilities and Services:
- Alcohol and Drug Screening
- Abuse Counseling Centers
- Detox Centers
- Extended Care Rehab
- Recovery Programs
- Sober Living Homes
- Alcohol and Drug Rehabs
- Browse All Treatment Options
Drug Forum Discussions
- Quit cold turkey -- should i trust boyfr
been with this guy for 3 months. He was very nice and sweet the first two m
- Passed thru kissing a user?
I think it's possible that residuals you picked up from kissing may have ca