Other Resources Articles
Crack Cocaine Helpline Overview
When calling a hotline for crack cocaine addiction help, expect a friendly, understanding, and supportive voice to pick up the phone and tell you all the types of crack cocaine addiction treatment that they offer and help put you on the road to recovery.
Call 1-888-328-2518 Now to begin the process of change.
Our free, 24 hour a day, 7 days per week drug helpline is here to assist you.
Before Calling A Crack Cocaine Help Line
Preparing any of the following information will be absolutely helpful:
- If you’re calling about a loved one, get as much information as you can on how long the crack cocaine addiction has been going on, dosages/amounts, frequency or if there are any other substances being abused.
- It will also be very useful to have details on the addict's mental state or whether they are suffering from any behavioral disorders or other co-occurring disorders.
- Have your insurance information ready, if you do have insurance, or at least have an idea what type of insurance it is, whether it’s PPO or HMO, for instance.
- If there is no insurance, or if your insurance will not cover the entire recovery cost, be ready to discuss finances or if you have money available for the treatment.
For the Best Results You Should:
- Be prepared to be honest about the extent of crack cocaine abuse, the problems it is causing, and how serious you or the addict are about getting help.
- Be open and upfront about what your treatment goals are and ask questions until you understand the process and have enough information to make a good decision.
Getting Help for Crack Cocaine Addiction
Ready to pick up the phone? Put an end to the havoc being wreaked by crack cocaine abuse and start gaining control now.
Call 1-888-328-2518 Today!
State and Local Crack Cocaine Telephone Counseling Resources
24 Hour Cocaine Hotline
Crack Treatment Hotline
Stop Crack Free 24 Hour Helpline
Famous People & Celebrities that Have Faced Crack Cocaine Addiction Problems
- Amy Winehouse
- Robert Downey Jr
- Pete Doherty
- George Michael
- Tatum O’Neal
Other Resources Related to Crack Cocaine on TheGoodDrugsGuide:
Crack Addicts Before and After Pictures
Drug Treatment Professionals: Contact us to Contribute Expert Articles!
Find out what patients and others are saying...
Facilities and Services:
- Alcohol and Drug Screening
- Abuse Counseling Centers
- Detox Centers
- Extended Care Rehab
- Recovery Programs
- Sober Living Homes
- Alcohol and Drug Rehabs
- Browse All Treatment Options
Drug Forum Discussions
- How hard is it to get off crack?
Hi People, Im a multiple addict but have managed to get most things in con
- newly addicted - want to stop now!
Hi Guys, I'm an addict of all sorts but have been able to control them and