Other Resources Articles
Heroin Helpline Overview
When calling a hotline for heroin addiction help, you can look forward to being answered by a friendly, understanding, and supportive counselor who will listen to your concerns, and explain all the types of heroin addiction treatments they offer that would put an addict on the road to recovery.
Call 1-888-328-2518 Now to begin the process of change.
Our free, 24 hour a day, 7 days per week drug helpline is here to assist you.
Before Calling A Heroin Help Line
Preparing any of the following information will be absolutely helpful:
- If you’re calling about a loved one, get as much information as you can on how long the heroin addiction has been going on, dosages/amounts, frequency or if there are any other substances being abused.
- It will also be very useful to have details on the addict's mental state or whether they are suffering from any behavioral disorders or other co-occurring disorders.
- Have your insurance information ready, if you do have insurance, or at least have an idea what type of insurance it is, whether it’s PPO or HMO, for instance.
- If there is no insurance, or if your insurance will not cover the entire recovery cost, be ready to discuss finances or if you have money available for the treatment.
For the Best Results You Should:
- Be prepared to be honest about the extent of heroin abuse, the problems it is causing, and how serious you or the addict are about getting help.
- Be open and upfront about what your treatment goals are and ask questions until you understand the process and have enough information to make a good decision.
Getting Help for Heroin Addiction
Ready to make the call? Grab control now and put an end to the destructive patterns heroin abuse brings.
Call 1-888-328-2518 Today!
State and Local Heroin Telephone Counseling Resources
FREE 24 HOUR HELPLINE
Drug Helpline (Heroin)
Famous People & Celebrities that Have Faced Heroin Addiction Problems
- Courtney Love
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Nicole Richie
- Keith Richards
- Pete Doherty
Other Resources Related to Heroin on TheGoodDrugsGuide:
Dangers of Heroin
Drug Treatment Professionals: Contact us to Contribute Expert Articles!
Find out what patients and others are saying...
Facilities and Services:
- Alcohol and Drug Screening
- Abuse Counseling Centers
- Detox Centers
- Extended Care Rehab
- Recovery Programs
- Sober Living Homes
- Alcohol and Drug Rehabs
- Browse All Treatment Options
Drug Forum Discussions
- please help me understand heroin addicti
High Quality kush at Afordable prices with over night discreet delivery. Yo
- What to do What to do
Did swim ever try Yoga or some similar sorts of workouts which are not much