Other Resources Articles
Drug Abuse Help Lines
Overcoming drug addiction and co-occurring disorders can seem impossible, but it's not. Expert help is available to ensure you or a loved one gain control and do a complete 180 degree turn towards the positive aspects of life.
Call 1-866-643-6144 Now to begin the process of change.
Our free, 24 hour a day, 7 days per week drug helpline is here to assist you.
Drug Helpline Overview
When you're ready to call a hotline for drug addiction help and counseling, you should expect to be greeted by a friendly, understanding, and supportive consultant who will help you understand what types of treatment are available and how to embark on the road to recovery.
Before Calling a Drug Help Line
It is Helpful if you have any of the Following Important Information Available:
- Try to find out what the substances of abuse are (relevant if you are calling about a loved one) and gather any information about the extent of use (frequency, dosages/amounts, how long) you can.
- If there are alcohol and drug treatment insurance options available try to have that information ready or at least know the type of insurance it is, whether it covers treatment at HMO insurance drug rehab centers or at a PPO insurance drug rehab center, for instance.
- Be prepared to discuss finances and whether or not there is any money available if insurance is not available or if insurance will not cover the entire cost of recovery.
- Information concerning the addict's state of mental health or whether they are suffering from any behavioral disorders or other co-occuring disorders will be useful.
For the Best Results You Should:
- Be prepared to be honest about the extent of the drug use, the problems it is causing, and how serious the addict (or yourself) are about getting help.
- Be open and up-front about what your treatment goals are and ask questions until you understand the process and have enough information to make a good decision.
Getting Help for Substance Abuse with a Single Phone Call
Ready to make the call? Start gaining control and putting an end to damaging patterns of drug abuse.
Call 1-866-643-6144 Today!
State and Local Addiction Telephone Counseling Resources
National Cocaine Hotline: 800-COCAINE (262-2463)
Information, crisis intervention, and referrals to local rehab centers for all types of drug dependency. Operates 24 hours, seven days a week.
Other Resources Related to Recovery on TheGoodDrugsGuide:
Drug Treatment Professionals: Contact us to Contribute Expert Articles!
Find out what patients and others are saying...
Facilities and Services:
- Alcohol and Drug Screening
- Abuse Counseling Centers
- Detox Centers
- Extended Care Rehab
- Recovery Programs
- Sober Living Homes
- Alcohol and Drug Rehabs
- Browse All Treatment Options