Other Resources Articles
Marijuana Helpline Overview
Waiting at the other end of a hotline for marijuana addiction help when you finally decide to make a call is a friendly, understanding, and supportive counselor who will assist you and make you understand about the types of marijuana addiction treatments that they are offering to help addicts recover from their substance abuse.
Call 1-888-328-2518 Now to begin the process of change.
Our free, 24 hour a day, 7 days per week drug helpline is here to assist you.
Before Calling A Marijuana Help Line
Preparing any of the following information will be absolutely helpful:
- If you’re calling about a loved one, get as much information as you can on how long the marijuana addiction has been going on, dosages/amounts, frequency or if there are any other substances being abused.
- It will also be very useful to have details on the addict's mental state or whether they are suffering from any behavioral disorders or other co-occurring disorders.
- Have your insurance information ready, if you do have insurance, or at least have an idea what type of insurance it is, whether it’s PPO or HMO, for instance.
- If there is no insurance, or if your insurance will not cover the entire recovery cost, be ready to discuss finances or if you have money available for the treatment.
For the Best Results You Should:
- Be prepared to be honest about the extent of marijuana abuse, the problems it is causing, and how serious you or the addict are about getting help.
- Be open and upfront about what your treatment goals are and ask questions until you understand the process and have enough information to make a good decision.
Getting Help for Marijuana Addiction
Ready to make the call? Get control and put an end to the problems that come along with marijuana abuse.
Call 1-888-328-2518 Today!
State and Local Marijuana Telephone Counseling Resources
Drug Helpline (Marijuana)
Famous People & Celebrities that Have Faced Marijuana Addiction Problems
- Nicole Richie
- Drew Barrymore
- Whitney Houston
- Britney Spears
- Mischa Barton
- Jennifer Aniston
- Jack Black
- Bob Dylan
- Willie Nelson
Other Resources Related to Marijuana on TheGoodDrugsGuide:
Dangers of Marijuana
Drug Treatment Professionals: Contact us to Contribute Expert Articles!
Find out what patients and others are saying...
Facilities and Services:
- Alcohol and Drug Screening
- Abuse Counseling Centers
- Detox Centers
- Extended Care Rehab
- Recovery Programs
- Sober Living Homes
- Alcohol and Drug Rehabs
- Browse All Treatment Options
Drug Forum Discussions
We sell good marijuana and hash, wax and other concentrates at very afforda
- hill top AA++ strains
Marijuana is no doubt the back bone of a people, alcohol and pills is the