Local Recovery Programs Directory
Listing Now. Searching for Recovery Programs ? Ready to recover from substance abuse for good?
Welcome to the right path - TheGoodDrugsGuide.com presents a comprehensive directory of drug addiction recovery programs and alcohol recovery treatment options along with ratings and reviews from participants just like you or your loved ones.
Option #1: Browse Recovery Programs By Location
- Apple Valley
- Cathedral City
- Frazier Park
- Huntington Park
- Los Angeles
- Newport Beach
- North Hollywood
- Red Bluff
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Santa Ana
- Santa Barbara
- Van Nuys
- Walnut Creek
- Coral Gables
- Cutler Bay
- Delray Beach
- Fort Myers
- Fort Walton Bch
- Jacksonville Bch
- Key West
- New Port Richey
- North Miami
- Port St Lucie
- St Augustine
- St Petersburg
- Vero Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Des Moines
- Fort Dodge
- Gilmore City
- Sioux City
- Bay City
- Royal Oak
- Traverse City
- Coon Rapids
- Detroit Lakes
- Fergus Falls
- Long Prairie
- South St Paul
- St Paul
- Kansas City
- La Belle
- N Kansas City
- St Louis
- Sunrise Beach
- Webb City
- New York
- West Hempstead
- White Plains
- Pilot Mountain
- Indian Springs
- El Paso
- Fort Worth
- Mineral Wells
- San Antonio
- Santa Fe
- La Crosse
- West Allis
- West Bend
Option #2: Browse by Other Provider / Facility Types
About TheGoodDrugsGuide.com's Drug Addiction Recovery and Treatment Facility Directory
Recovery Programs Ratings and Reviews
It's important to thoroughly review all aspects of the substance abuse recovery industry before you choose your program or facility. We back up this belief with a large review portal that features recovery program testimonials, ratings, and reviews. The behavior, drug, and alcohol rehabs in our directory are rated and reviewed on many factors. With center and company details, philosophy explanations, pictures of the facilities, and honest recovery patient testimonials, choosing the right place for you to get sober or stay clean is just a few clicks away.
Recovery Programs Consultations
Once you find drug recovery centers you want to contact, it's time to request free consultations. Many recovery organizations or providers offer one-on-one consultations where you can ask questions about success rates, the commitment you'll need to make, and other vital questions like how best to succeed in beating addiction.
Addiction recovery programs help men and women of all ages defeat addiction – and all the negative consequences that come with it. Recovery programs are a chance for the individual to heal – and learn the decision-making skills necessary in order to live a sober life. There are a number of different recovery programs designed to meet the needs of different men and women around the country. Understanding the difference between these programs – and what to expect during treatment – can help the individual better prepare for the process and therefore stand a greater chance at achieving their goals.
What are the Different Types of Recovery Programs?
In terms of recovery from drug addiction or alcoholism, there are a number of different programs available around the United States. The first choice that an individual will have to make is whether to choose a residential recovery program or an outpatient center. Each offer top treatment and care – but the manner in which they approach the process are quite different. Consider the following types of addiction recovery:
- Residential addiction recovery programs. Sometimes, an individual is negatively impacted by her environment. Be it friends who use drugs, or an abusive home life, many people lack the solid footing to break the addiction cycle while living their day-to-day lives. Residential recovery centers take the individual out of their home environment and provide a safe place to get sober and the learn the skills needed to maintain their sobriety.
- Outpatient addiction recovery programs. There are a number of men and women who might benefit from the round-the-clock care offered by residential treatment, but simply cannot afford to drop everything they are doing to move into a facility for a month or longer. For these individuals, outpatient recovery programs offer an attractive option, as the individual attends treatment during the day, but then returns home (or to a sober living facility) during the evening.
- Holistic drug and alcohol addiction recovery programs. In order for an individual to achieve true recovery, the must change their lives in mind, body and spirit. Recognizing the value of Eastern practices, many recovery programs have adopted a holistic approach to treatment – incorporating yoga, meditation and acupuncture into processes such as detox and counseling. The result is an addiction recovery program that enhances overall wellness – and leaves the individual better prepared to maintain sobriety in the long-term.
- Teen addiction recovery programs. Teens and adolescents who are addicted to drugs have a great deal at stake. Numerous studies have found that these formative years are the time when many crucial physiological processes are developing within the individual. Drugs and alcohol can impeded this progress and leave the individual “damaged” for the rest of their life. Teen addiction recovery programs help break the cycle of teenage drug and alcohol addiction by addressing issues specific to young people, including: peer pressure, academic pressure, problems in the home environment and self-image issues.
- Dual diagnosis addiction recovery programs. Those individuals who are suffering from co-occurring addiction/substance abuse problems AND mental health issues (such as depression, bi-polar disorder, borderline personality disorder, etc.) are known as dual diagnosis patients – and require highly specialized care if they are to be treated properly. Dual diagnosis addiction treatment centers staff both rehab professionals and psychiatric professionals who work in concert to provide integrated care that helps the wellness of the individual as a whole.
How much do Recovery Programs Cost?
The cost of addiction recovery programs varies according to the type of program in question, its location and the level of amenities and other services offered there. As a rule, luxury drug and alcohol rehab can cost upwards of thousands of dollars per week to attend. Outpatient care is generally only a fraction of that. Even though outpatient recovery costs less - that is not to say that the individual receives a lower-quality of care. The overhead costs associated with running a residential treatment facility are simply much higher.
Getting Help Paying for a Recovery Treatment Program
There are a number of different treatment options available to those who cannot afford the life-saving treatment offered by these recovery programs. Many insurance companies now cover all or some of the cost of many rehab programs. And due to the current economic crisis, some facilities are even offering private financing to offset the cost of treatment until families are able to get back on their feet financially.
What is the Length of the Average Recovery Treatment Program?
Most addiction treatment programs take a month to ninety days in order to complete. Prospective patients are urged to approach programs that offer “quickie” solutions with extreme caution. While an individual may be able to get through the detox process in only a matter of weeks, detoxification (on its own) does not equal recovery. There must also be extended counseling and therapy in any comprehensive program that wishes to create long-term change in the behavior of the individual. In addition there are also long-term addiction treatment programs (last for a full year or longer) that help those individuals who are suffering from the most extreme forms of addiction – or have a long history of relapse following standard rehab options.
Understanding the Importance of Addiction Treatment Programs
The individual who addicted to drugs or alcohol is not likely going to “cure themselves” of their condition. Even the most well-intentioned acts of self-care are bound to end in relapse. The professional care offered at addiction and substance abuse recovery programs are the best course of action because they perform a number of functions that the individual could never hope to achieve on her own, including:
- Providing care during the detox process to lessen the chance of relapse
- Providing counseling that forces the individual to address the root causes of the problem
- Providing health and wellness programs that accompany treatment (to enhance the mind-body-spirit connection)
- Providing aftercare that helps the individual maintain sobriety after treatment is over.
It is these elements that help the individual get clean and sober – and have the tools that are essential to maintaining sobriety over the long haul.