Barbiturates Rehab Centers and Barbiturates Addiction TreatmentSearching for a Barbiturates Rehab Center? Ready to overcome Barbiturates addiction?
You've found the right path - TheGoodDrugsGuide.com provides a directory of Barbiturates Rehab Centers and Barbiturates treatment facilities along with ratings and reviews of Barbiturates addiction treatment programs from around the country.
Here, you can find and connect with the Barbiturates rehabilitation center that is right for you or your loved one.
Call 1-886-738-0060 for Addiction Help or Browse Featured Barbiturates Drug Rehab Centers
Hope By The Sea
Rehab Treatment Center
san juan capistrano, california
Sovereign Health of California
Rehab Treatment Center
san clemente, california
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Sunrise DetoxDetox CenterLake Worth, FLDetails
- Brookside InstituteRehab Treatment CenterNewport Beach, CADetails
- Mountain Vista FarmRehab Treatment CenterGlen Ellen, CADetails
- Transformations Treatment CenterRehab Treatment CenterDelray Beach, FLDetails
- Seabrook HouseRehab Treatment CenterSeabrook, NJDetails
Option #2: Browse Barbiturates Rehabilitation Centers By City or State
About TheGoodDrugsGuide.com's Barbiturates Rehab Facility Directory
Barbiturates Rehabs Overview
An addiction to barbiturates can have a negative effect on your life, but you don't have to suffer in silence. You can get help for your addiction by picking up the phone and calling one of the barbiturates rehab clinics listed in our directory. They are staffed by people who have experience dealing with the side effects of this drug, which include dizziness, lightheadedness, and clumsiness; and understand the difficulties in treating prescription drug addiction.
What are Barbiturates?
Barbiturates are sedatives such as ambien, methaqualone, and anti-psychotics, and may be prescribed to treat anxiety disorders, insomnia, and seizure disorders. The effects of the drug may last for up to 15 hours after it has been ingested. Street names for this class of drugs include "reds," "red devils," "yellow jackets," and "barbs." They can be injected but are usually taken by mouth in a pill or capsule.
Causes of Barbiturate Addiction
One way that someone can get hooked on using "reds" is because they can be used to counter the effects of other drugs, such as cocaine or methamphetamine. As these stimulants have become more popular in recent years, use of "yellow jackets" has also increased. In small doses, a person who takes "barbs" will feel similar to someone who has had a few alcoholic drinks: relaxed and uninhibited. The user may start taking "red devils" to feel this way, but in higher doses, they may appear drunk (slurred speech and confusion).
Ready to Find a Barbiturate Rehab Clinic?
When you approach a barbiturate rehab clinic for help, you will need to go through detox first. Only when the drug is out of your system can you treated for your addiction and get on the road to drug rehab recovery.
Why Stop Using Barbiturates? Some Facts to Consider:
- High doses of barbiturates can cause a coma, or even death.
- Combining "yellow jackets" and alcohol can be fatal, since both of these substances are downers. Acting together, the effect is magnified.
- An overdose of barbiturates is a factor in approximately 30 percent of all drug-related deaths.
- Taking antihistamines and "barbs" can cause respiratory arrest.
- "Reds" make the birth control pill less effective as a form of contraception.