Crack Rehab Centers and Crack Addiction TreatmentSearching for a Crack Rehab Center? Ready to overcome Crack addiction?
You've found the right path - TheGoodDrugsGuide.com provides a directory of Crack Rehab Centers and Crack treatment facilities along with ratings and reviews of Crack addiction treatment programs from around the country.
Here, you can find and connect with the Crack rehabilitation center that is right for you or your loved one.
Call 1-886-738-0060 for Addiction Help or Browse Featured Crack Drug Rehab Centers
The Cedars Drug Rehabilation Center
Rehab Treatment Center
Rehab Treatment Center
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Beachcomber Family CenterRehab Treatment CenterDelray Beach, FLDetails
- Michael's House-Treatment CenterSober Living HomePalm Springs, CADetails
- Tarzana Treatment CenterOutpatient CareLong Beach, CADetails
- TransitionsRehab Treatment CenterMiami, FLDetails
- St. Joseph InstituteRehab Treatment CenterPort Matilda, PADetails
Option #2: Browse Crack Rehabilitation Centers By City or State
About TheGoodDrugsGuide.com's Crack Cocaine Rehab Facility Directory
Ready to Find a Crack Rehab Clinic?
A crack addiction is not something you should be trying to deal with yourself; in fact, it's one of the most serious and difficult to overcome of all drug addictions. When you are ready to get help, reach out to one of the crack rehab clinics listed in our directory for assistance. A rehab clinic can help you get free from the effects of crack, which include increased energy, decreased appetite, restlessness, paranoia, and hallucinations.
What is Crack CocaineCocaine Addiction Signs
Crack is a form of cocaine. It can be smoked or injected. It looks like crystals or rocks, and is also known as "24-7," "cookies," "jelly beans,"rock," "sleet," and "snow coke." Baking soda or lye is used to convert powder cocaine into freebase cocaine. Cocaine is derived from the leaves of the coca plant.
Causes of Crack Addiction
rack creates a feeling of euphoria and confidence in users. Using "24-7" causes the user's brain to release large amounts of the neurotransmitter dopamine. The high is a short-lived as it is intense, only lasting for up to 10 minutes. After the user comes down from using the crack, they feel depressed.
The person doesn't like feeling depressed and looks to use to make them feel good again. They continue using the drug in a vain attempt to recreate the intensity of the initial high or may go into a binge where they use repeatedly over several days.
Treatment for Crack Addiction
When you contact one of the crack rehab clinics listed in our directory, the staff will assess your condition and outline a proposed course of treatment for you. Before you can start the treatment for the addiction, you will need to go through detox. Once your body is free of the the drug the treatment process can begin.
Reasons for Getting off Crack
- Excessive use of "snow coke" can lead to the addict experiencing "coke bugs," where the user mistakenly feels as if they have insects moving under their skin.
- "Rock" users can experience a full-blown psychosis if they are using the drug regularly.
- The person buying "crack rock" has no way of knowing what kinds of substances have been added to the mixture when it was cooked or cut. Some materials, such as candle wax or macadamia nuts, produce toxic smoke when burned.
- These before and after pictures of crack addicts may provide another incentive to end use of this deadly substance.