Marijuana Rehab Centers and Marijuana Addiction TreatmentSearching for a Marijuana Rehab Center? Ready to overcome Marijuana addiction?
You've found the right path - TheGoodDrugsGuide.com provides a directory of Marijuana Rehab Centers and Marijuana treatment facilities along with ratings and reviews of Marijuana addiction treatment programs from around the country.
Here, you can find and connect with the Marijuana rehabilitation center that is right for you or your loved one.
Call 1-886-738-0060 for Addiction Help or Browse Featured Marijuana Drug Rehab Centers
Rehab Treatment Center
san rafael, california
Pat Moore Foundation
Rehab Treatment Center
costa mesa, california
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Beachcomber Family CenterRehab Treatment CenterDelray Beach, FLDetails
- Orchid Recovery CenterRehab Treatment CenterPalm Springs, FLDetails
- Pavillon InternationalRehab Treatment CenterMill Spring, NCDetails
- Cornerstone Of Southern CaRehab Treatment CenterTustin, CADetails
- Bayside MarinRehab Treatment CenterSan Rafael, CADetails
Option #2: Browse Marijuana Rehabilitation Centers By City or State
- Costa Mesa
- Glen Ellen
- Newport Beach
- Palm Springs
- San Clemente
- San Juan Capistrano
- San Rafael
About TheGoodDrugsGuide.com's Marijuana Rehab Facility Directory
Find a Marijuana Rehab Clinic and Read Reviews and Ratings
If you are living with an addiction to marijuana, you know the negative effect it can have on your life. You don't have to continue in this state when addiction treatment help is just a call away. You can find marijuana rehab clinics listed in our directory or by calling our helpline.
What is Marijuana, Pot, or Weed?
Marijuana is made from the leaves and buds of the cannabis plant. It is usually smoked, but the drug can also be baked into brownies or the leaves can be brewed to make a tea. There are many street names for marijuana, including "weed," "pot," "Mary Jane," and "boom." "Weed" is an illegal substance in the United States and Canada.
Causes of Marijuana Addiction
"Pot" is the most widely used illegal drug in the United States. Users may get started with it because they are curious about what the "high" from using it feels like. The ingredient in "Mary Jane" that makes the user experience a sense of euphoria is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). When this substance reaches the brain, it triggers a reaction in the pleasure center that makes the user feel happy and relaxed, and these effects of marijuana are what make it such a popular recreational drug.
An addiction to weed happens when the person is unable to stop using the drug, even when there are negative consequences for doing so. They become psychologically addicted to the substance and use it to deal with negative feelings or situations in their lives.
Treatment for Marijuana Addiction
Once you have selected a marijuana treatment facility, call the center so that the staff can assess your condition and discuss the steps involved in treating your addiction.
Why Stop Using Marijuana? Some Good Reasons to Review Treatments:
- Long-term use of "weed" may cause similar breathing problems to the ones experienced by smokers.
- Marijuana use increases blood pressure and increases the user's risk of developing heart disease and high blood pressure.
- Using pot can lower a man's sperm count.
- Cannabis has been known to affect the central nervous system and can cause mood swings, aggression, and hostility.