Phoenix Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Phoenix Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Phoenix, AZ
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Hope HouseSober Living HomePhoenix, AZDetails
- SolutionSober Living HomePhoenix, AZDetails
- Arizona PathwaysRehab Treatment CenterPhoenix, AZDetails
- Assisted Recovery Center Of AZRehab Treatment CenterPhoenix, AZDetails
- Dynamic Living Counseling IncCounseling CenterPhoenix, AZDetails
- Native American ConnectionsRehab Treatment CenterPhoenix, AZDetails
- NovaRehab Treatment CenterPhoenix, AZDetails
- Southwest Laboratories IncAlcohol and Drug ScreeningPhoenix, AZDetails
- Crossroads IncRehab Treatment CenterPhoenix, AZDetails
- Behavioral Systems SouthwestCounseling CenterPhoenix, AZDetails
- Corazon Drug & AlcoholRehab Treatment CenterPhoenix, AZDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Phoenix
Top Arizona Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Phoenix:Tucson, Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe, Peoria, Yuma
If you're located in Phoenix, Arizona consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Phoenix for Addiction Treatment?
Our menu of Phoenix drug rehab and alcohol rehab facilities in Phoenix, AZ enumerated provide great choices for drug abusers who want to put an end to their addiction to cocaine, heroin, amphetamines, or any other dependence on other drugs, as well as any behavioral addictions.
Any addict who is prepared to give up the abuse of drugs such as crystal meth or prescription pills are welcome at any of the Phoenix, Arizona facilities listed above. From downtown Phoenix to the East Side to Copper Square, there are many options for addicts who want to turn over a new leaf, including medical alcohol treatment programs as well as detox. And once the detoxification process is over, it is highly recommended that they consider any of the Phoenix sober living homes listed above for help in adjusting to a drugs-free and much better life.