Long Beach Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Long Beach Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Long Beach, CA
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- West County Medical ClinicDetox CenterLong Beach, CADetails
- American Indian ChangingRehab Treatment CenterLong Beach, CADetails
- Atlantic Recovery ServicesRehab Treatment CenterLong Beach, CADetails
- Redgate Memorial Recovery CenterDetox CenterLong Beach, CADetails
- Substance Abuse FoundationRehab Treatment CenterLong Beach, CADetails
- Tarzana Treatment CenterOutpatient CareLong Beach, CADetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Long Beach
Top California Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Long Beach:Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Fresno, Oakland, Santa Ana, Anaheim
If you're located in Long Beach, California consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Long Beach for Addiction Treatment?
Our menu of Long Beach drug rehab and alcohol rehab facilities in Long Beach, CA indicated above are there for addicts who have decided to leave their cocaine, heroin or crystal meth addictions, as well as behavioral addictions, behind .
We have listed above the rehab facilities, including beach alcohol and drug rehab centers in Long Beach, California that can help an addict quit years of abuse of crystal meth, prescription pills or any other substances through detoxification and recovery programs. They can choose from centers located in California Heights, Downtown Long Beach, or Belmont Shore. After detox, the Long Beach sober living homes listed above can then step in and guide the patient towards healing and adjustment to a life where drug addiction is a thing of the past.