Oakland Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Oakland Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Oakland, CA
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramOakland, CADetails
- East Bay Community RecoveryRehab Treatment CenterOakland, CADetails
- Friendship House AmericanRehab Treatment CenterOakland, CADetails
- MPI Adult TreatmentRehab Treatment CenterOakland, CADetails
- Thunder Road Adolescent Treatment CentersRehab Treatment CenterOakland, CADetails
- West Oakland Health CenterRehab Treatment CenterOakland, CADetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Oakland
Top California Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Oakland:Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Long Beach, Sacramento, Fresno, Santa Ana, Anaheim
If you're located in Oakland, California consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Oakland for Addiction Treatment?
Like many US cities, Oakland, CA residents have to deal with problems such as addiction to cocaine, heroin, amphetamines or other substances, as well as other behavioral and psychological issues that often come with drug and alcohol addiction. If you are facing this sort of situation, we suggest that you take a look at our list above for a complete listing of local alcohol and drug treatment facilities that can provide the treatment you or a loved one would need.
If you are one of the 420,183 citizens of the city of Oakland, California, and you or someone you love is a heroin, prescription pills or crystal meth addict, then one of the detoxification, drug rehab, sober living facilities and gang affiliated drug and alcohol rehab centers on our list above might be of assistance. Check out the list and see if there's a drug rehab near Cleveland Heights, Rockridge, Dogtown or any area in the city that is closest to your residence. After the treatment process, we also recommend a stay at Oakland sober living homes to help you ease yourself into a new life without drugs.