Sacramento Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Sacramento Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Sacramento, CA
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramSacramento, CADetails
- Bi-Valley Medical Clinic IncDetox CenterSacramento, CADetails
- CaraRehab Treatment CenterSacramento, CADetails
- California Hispanic CommunityOutpatient CareSacramento, CADetails
- Mi Casa Recovery HomeRehab Treatment CenterSacramento, CADetails
- MAAPRehab Treatment CenterSacramento, CADetails
- Medmark Treatment CenterHealth and AssistanceSacramento, CADetails
- River City Recovery CenterSober Living HomeSacramento, CADetails
- Sacramento County AlcoholRehab Treatment CenterSacramento, CADetails
- Sacramento Recovery House IncRehab Treatment CenterSacramento, CADetails
- Strategies For ChangeOutpatient CareSacramento, CADetails
- EffortOutpatient CareSacramento, CADetails
- Effort DetoxDetox CenterSacramento, CADetails
- Effort ResidentialRehab Treatment CenterSacramento, CADetails
- Volunteers Of AmericaRehab Treatment CenterSacramento, CADetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Sacramento
Top California Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Sacramento:Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Long Beach, Fresno, Oakland, Santa Ana, Anaheim
If you're located in Sacramento, California consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Sacramento for Addiction Treatment?
Our directory of Sacramento drug rehab and alcohol rehab facilities in Sacramento, CA which you can check out above provides excellent choices for drug abusers who want to put an end to their addiction to alcohol, cocaine or opiates, or to any other drugs, as well as any behavioral addictions.
Any addict who is prepared to give up the abuse of drugs such as crystal meth or prescription pills are welcome at any of the Sacramento, California facilities listed above. From Midtown, East Sacramento or Elmhurst, there are many options for addicts, especially for those who prefer to stay at luxury addiction treatment centers, who want to start all over again. Once the process of detoxification is over, it is highly recommended that they consider any of the Sacramento sober living homes listed above for help in adjusting to a drugs-free life.