Denver Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Denver Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Denver, CO
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramDenver, CODetails
- Arapahoe HouseRehab Treatment CenterDenver, CODetails
- BI Day Reporting CenterAlcohol and Drug ScreeningDenver, CODetails
- Excel Treatment ProgramsOutpatient CareDenver, CODetails
- Institute For Substance AbuseHealth and AssistanceDenver, CODetails
- Sobriety HouseHalfway HouseDenver, CODetails
- Step 13 Evolution Process IncHalfway HouseDenver, CODetails
- Center For Recovery, Inc.Rehab Treatment CenterDenver, CODetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Denver
Top Colorado Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Denver:Colorado Springs, Aurora, Lakewood, Fort Collins, Pueblo, Arvada
If you're located in Denver, Colorado consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Denver for Addiction Treatment?
If you are one of the more than 598,707 residents of Denver, CO, and you're searching for a drug and alcohol rehab program in town, check out the addiction treatment options listed above. These facilities offer treatment for problems with cocaine addiction, heroin abuse, addiction to amphetamines or other substances, not to mention the psychological and co-occurring disorders that drug and alcohol addiction often brings.
Denver, Colorado is the most populous city in the state, and as such has to deal with the problems of crime and addiction just like other major cities. Fortunately, there are drug and alcohol rehabs in the city that will be able to treat your addiction and help you recover from drug and alcohol abuse. If you're a crystal meth addict or a prescription pills addict, or addicted to other substances, you will certainly be offered with the treatment you need. Just take a look at the list we have above and see which rehab centers, detoxification facilities, drug rehab aftercare centers and Denver sober living homes are near your area, whether it's in LoDo, Alamo Placita or Park Hill. Start a new, drug-free chapter in your life today.