New Haven Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind New Haven Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in New Haven, CT
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Cornerstone IncRehab Treatment CenterNew Haven, CTDetails
- APT FoundationDetox CenterNew Haven, CTDetails
- Connection IncSober Living HomeNew Haven, CTDetails
- Grant Street PartnershipRehab Treatment CenterNew Haven, CTDetails
- South Central RehabilitationRehab Treatment CenterNew Haven, CTDetails
- Teen ChallengeRehab Treatment CenterNew Haven, CTDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from New Haven
Top Connecticut Rehabilitation Destinations outside of New Haven:Bridgeport, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, New Britain
If you're located in New Haven, Connecticut consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting New Haven for Addiction Treatment?
Our menu of New Haven drug rehab and alcohol rehab facilities in New Haven, CT indicated above are there for addicts who have decided to leave their cocaine, heroin or crystal meth addictions, as well as behavioral addictions, behind . The drug and alcohol treatment services offered by these facilities include alcohol detox, cocaine addiction treatment, crystal meth rehab, inpatient and outpatient treatment, addiction treatment by sexual affiliation, as well as aftercare services such as sober living homes and 12-step recovery programs.
We have listed above the rehab facilities in New Haven, Connecticut that can help an addict quit years of abuse of crystal meth, prescription pills or any other substances through detoxification and recovery programs. They can choose from centers located near Dixwell, Yale University or City Point. After detox, the New Haven sober living homes listed above can then step in and guide the patient towards healing and adjustment to a life where drug addiction is a thing of the past.