Indianapolis Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Indianapolis Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Indianapolis, IN
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Behavior CorpCounseling CenterIndianapolis, INDetails
- Community Addiction ServicesSober Living HomeIndianapolis, INDetails
- Indianapolis Treatment CenterHealth and AssistanceIndianapolis, INDetails
- Gallahue Mental Health ServicesMental Health FacilityIndianapolis, INDetails
- Fairbanks Alcohol-Drug TreatmentRehab Treatment CenterIndianapolis, INDetails
- Hamilton Center IncRehab Treatment CenterIndianapolis, INDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramIndianapolis, INDetails
- Julian Center ShelterCounseling CenterIndianapolis, INDetails
- Pathway Family CenterOutpatient CareIndianapolis, INDetails
- St Vincent Stress CenterRehab Treatment CenterIndianapolis, INDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Indianapolis
Top Indiana Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Indianapolis:Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Gary, Hammond, Bloomington, Lafayette
If you're located in Indianapolis, Indiana consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Indianapolis for Addiction Treatment?
Our list of Indianapolis drug rehab and alcohol rehab facilities in Indianapolis, IN, which you can check out above, offers options for people who are trying to start over by quitting their cocaine, heroin or amphetamines habits, as well as their behavioral addictions.
The above facilities in Indianapolis, Indiana provide detoxification, drug rehab support systems and recovery programs for an addict wanting to put an end to a dark period of crystal meth, prescription pills or any other form of drug abuse. Whether they're from Arden, Castleton or Downtown Indianapolis, addicts have a number of rehab center options to choose from within the city. Also, the Indianapolis sober living homes enumerated above are there to help recovering addicts adjust to life after years of drug abuse.