Wichita Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Wichita Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Wichita, KS
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramWichita, KSDetails
- Affiliated Family CounselorsCounseling CenterWichita, KSDetails
- ASKOutpatient CareWichita, KSDetails
- DCCCA IncRehab Treatment CenterWichita, KSDetails
- Higher GroundOutpatient CareWichita, KSDetails
- King's Alcohol-Drug TreatmentOutpatient CareWichita, KSDetails
- MirrorRehab Treatment CenterWichita, KSDetails
- Parallax IncOutpatient CareWichita, KSDetails
- The Wichita/Sedgwick County Regional Prevention CenterOutpatient CareWichita, KSDetails
- Substance Abuse Center Of KansasHealth and AssistanceWichita, KSDetails
- Addiction Treatment ServicesOutpatient CareWichita, KSDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Wichita
Top Kansas Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Wichita:Topeka, Olathe, Lawrence, Salina, Manhattan
If you're located in Wichita, Kansas consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Wichita for Addiction Treatment?
Our list of Wichita, Kansas drug and alcohol treatment facilities above can provide you with access to any number of drug rehab services, whether you need inpatient or outpatient treatment, drug or alcohol detox, faith based drug rehabilitation programs, alternative therapeutic treatment, or traditional 12-step groups. If you or someone you know in Wichita is struggling with cocaine addiction, heroin addiction, amphetamines abuse, then one of the Wichita treatment centers on our list can help.
With 361,000 residents, Wichita is one of the largest cities in Kansas. It's steadily rising crime rate has mirrored the rise in drug abuse and addiction and may be one of the reasons why drug addiction treatment is needed more and more often in Wichita. From our list of providers above, you can find a Wichita drug and alcohol rehab conveniently close by whether you live in neighborhoods like Riverside, Delano, Midtown and historic College Hill, out by Galichia Heart Hospital, near Wichita Mid-Continent Airport, next to Wichita State University, close to Gypsum Creek or out by Watson Park. If you need drug and alcohol detox, treatment or sober living facilities, contact one of the Wichita rehabs listed above.