Detroit Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Detroit Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Detroit, MI
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramDetroit, MIDetails
- Family Service IncCounseling CenterDetroit, MIDetails
- Henry Ford Health SystemHealth and AssistanceDetroit, MIDetails
- Life Challenge-Southeastern MiRehab Treatment CenterDetroit, MIDetails
- Mariners InnRehab Treatment CenterDetroit, MIDetails
- Ncadd Of DetroitHealth and AssistanceDetroit, MIDetails
- New Life Home For RecoveringRehab Treatment CenterDetroit, MIDetails
- New Light Recovery Center IncRehab Treatment CenterDetroit, MIDetails
- Eastwood ClinicsRehab Treatment CenterDetroit, MIDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Detroit
Top Michigan Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Detroit:Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Flint, Ann Arbor, Livonia, Dearborn
If you're located in Detroit, Michigan consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Detroit for Addiction Treatment?
Our directory of Detroit drug rehab and alcohol rehab facilities in Detroit, MI listed above provide numerous recovery options for such issues as addiction to cocaine, heroin, amphetamines, and other substance abuse and behavioral addictions.
For an addict prepared to give up drug abuse and begin the process of detoxification and recovery, the Detroit, MI facility listings above provide a wide range of offerings, among which are centers that specialize in treating all types of addictions from crystal meth to prescription pills. You'll find options from Downtown Detroit to Boynton to Delray. Once patients have been successfully detoxed and gone through a program, we recommend that they undergo the sober living house programs at the Detroit sober living homes listed above for an environment that will help them adjust to a life free from illicit drugs.