Grand Rapids Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Grand Rapids Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Grand Rapids, MI
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Kent County CMHRehab Treatment CenterGrand Rapids, MIDetails
- Family Outreach CenterOutpatient CareGrand Rapids, MIDetails
- Guiding Light MissionHealth and AssistanceGrand Rapids, MIDetails
- Life Guidance WellnessOutpatient CareGrand Rapids, MIDetails
- Network 180Detox CenterGrand Rapids, MIDetails
- North Kent Guidance ServicesCounseling CenterGrand Rapids, MIDetails
- Our Hope AssociationRehab Treatment CenterGrand Rapids, MIDetails
- Pine Rest Demey ClinicOutpatient CareGrand Rapids, MIDetails
- Project RehabRehab Treatment CenterGrand Rapids, MIDetails
- St John's HomeMental Health FacilityGrand Rapids, MIDetails
- Wedgwood Christian ServicesRehab Treatment CenterGrand Rapids, MIDetails
- West Michigan AddictionRehab Treatment CenterGrand Rapids, MIDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Grand Rapids
Top Michigan Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Grand Rapids:Detroit, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Flint, Ann Arbor, Livonia, Dearborn
If you're located in Grand Rapids, Michigan consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Grand Rapids for Addiction Treatment?
Our list of drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers in Grand Rapids, Michigan above can help you find the treatment you need for addiction and addiction-related issues. If you or someone you love lives in Grand Rapids and suffering from cocaine addiction, heroin addiction, amphetamines abuse and you are looking for the right center for your needs, then you can begin and end your search here with our comprehensive list. Whether you need cocaine detox, crystal meth addiction treatment, prescription drug rehab, sober living services or other addiction treatment facilities in Grand Rapids, Michigan, then check out our list above.
Grand Rapids is a large city with almost 200,000 residents and, as such, suffers from a high rate of drug abuse and addiction. If you or someone you love is living in Grand Rapids, Michigan and dealing with addiction to heroin, crystal meth, prescription painkillers, ecstasy and other club drugs or alcohol and marijuana, then please take a moment to explore your options in drug and alcohol addiction treatment on our list above. No matter where you live in Grand Rapids-near the Metropolitan Hospital, out by Gerald R. Ford International Airport, close to Grand Rapids Community College, on Twin Lake, next to Wilcox Park or Houseman Field-then you can find a conveniently close Grand Rapids drug and alcohol rehab on our list above.