Kansas City Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Kansas City Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Kansas City, MO
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramKansas City, MODetails
- Benilde Hall ProgramSober Living HomeKansas City, MODetails
- Hotline For The HomelessCounseling CenterKansas City, MODetails
- Friendship HouseSober Living HomeKansas City, MODetails
- Research Psychiatric CenterRehab Treatment CenterKansas City, MODetails
- Kansas City Community CenterRehab Treatment CenterKansas City, MODetails
- Preferred Family Health CareRehab Treatment CenterKansas City, MODetails
- National Council On AlcoholismHealth and AssistanceKansas City, MODetails
- Speas Resource Center AlcoholismHealth and AssistanceKansas City, MODetails
- Rediscover Mental HealthSober Living HomeKansas City, MODetails
- Imani HouseRehab Treatment CenterKansas City, MODetails
- Two Rivers Psychiatric HospitalMental Health FacilityKansas City, MODetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Kansas City
Top Missouri Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Kansas City:Saint Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia
If you're located in Kansas City, Missouri consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Kansas City for Addiction Treatment?
Drug and alcohol addiction is a medical disease and requires immediate treatment. This is why we believe that if you or a loved one are faced with cocaine addiction, heroin addiction, or amphetamines abuse, you should get help, which we can help you find through our list of drug and alcohol treatment programs in Kansas City, MO, which you can see above.
Being the largest city in the entire state of Missouri brings with it certain pros and cons. Among the negative things that tend to pester large cities like Kansas City, Missouri is the problem of drug abuse. If you live in the "City of Fountains" and you need help for a loved one who has become an addict to drugs like prescription pills, crystal meth, heroin, alcohol or other illicit substances, check out our directory of drug rehab counseling centers, detoxification centers and Kansas City sober living homes. We believe that if you were free of drugs, you would appreciate life in general even more. Or your city's attractions, for that matter, notably Swope Park or the Kansas City Zoo.