Reno Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Reno Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Reno, NV
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Bristlecone Family ResourcesRehab Treatment CenterReno, NVDetails
- Center For Hope Of The SierrasRehab Treatment CenterReno, NVDetails
- Substance Abuse HelplineCounseling CenterReno, NVDetails
- Family Counseling ServicesOutpatient CareReno, NVDetails
- Jerry WittmanHealth and AssistanceReno, NVDetails
- Join Together Northern NevadaHealth and AssistanceReno, NVDetails
- Renown Behavioral HealthOutpatient CareReno, NVDetails
- Step 2Rehab Treatment CenterReno, NVDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Reno
Top Nevada Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Reno:Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City
If you're located in Reno, Nevada consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Reno for Addiction Treatment?
Reno, NV is the third-largest city in the state of Nevada, with a population of 217,016. If you're a resident of this city and is badly in need of help for such drug addiction issues as cocaine addiction, heroin addiction, amphetamines abuse, we suggest you take a look at the alcohol and drug rehab centers we have on our list above. These facilities offer prescription drug detox, opiate addiction treatment, addiction treatment for your husband, alcohol rehab and sober living facilities, among other things.
Reno, Nevada bills itself as "The Biggest Little City in the World". Unfortunately, it also has big-city problems, drug addiction included. Luckily for Reno residents who have finally made up their minds to give up their addiction to prescription pills, crystal meth, opiates or a combination of alcohol and other drugs, there are medical detoxification facilities, rehab treatment centers and Reno sober living homes among its myriad of casinos. Whether you live near the University of Nevada, Reno, the Reno/Tahoe International Airport or right there in Downtown Reno, you will find a number of drug and alcohol addiction treatment options from out list above. Get substance abuse help at a Reno treatment center today.