Buffalo Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Buffalo Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Buffalo, NY
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramBuffalo, NYDetails
- Community Action OrganizationDetox CenterBuffalo, NYDetails
- Erie County CouncilHealth and AssistanceBuffalo, NYDetails
- Horizon Health ServicesOutpatient CareBuffalo, NYDetails
- Steps Behavioral HealthOutpatient CareBuffalo, NYDetails
- Lake Shore Behavioral HealthOutpatient CareBuffalo, NYDetails
- Mid-Erie Counseling-TreatmentCounseling CenterBuffalo, NYDetails
- Clinical Research CenterOutpatient CareBuffalo, NYDetails
- SPECTRUM Human ServicesOutpatient CareBuffalo, NYDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Buffalo
Top New York Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Buffalo:New York, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, Schenectady
If you're located in Buffalo, New York consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Buffalo for Addiction Treatment?
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? Are you looking for drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Buffalo? Then look no further: our list of Buffalo drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers above is comprehensive and complete. If you or someone you love needs help fighting inhalant addiction, caffeine addiction, nicotine abuse, then medically supervised detox and treatment is necessary.
Buffalo has a crime rate that's twice the national average and its 272,000 residents are struggling with high rate of drug abuse and addiction, as well. If you are a drug addict and you live in Buffalo, then you can find a Buffalo drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility on our list above. If you need alcohol detox, prescription drug addiction treatment, heroin rehab, addiction treatment for gang members or a sober living home in Buffalo, you can find one near you whether you live next to Sheehan Memorial Hospital, out by Buffalo Niagara International Airport, at SUNY at Buffalo, on Buffalo River, closer to War Memorial Stadium or Cazenovia Park. Don't procrastinate. Get the medical treatment you need to break free from drug and alcohol addiction today.