Rochester Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Rochester Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Rochester, NY
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- National Council On AlcoholismHealth and AssistanceRochester, NYDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramRochester, NYDetails
- Huther-DoyleOutpatient CareRochester, NYDetails
- Pathways House Of RochesterRehab Treatment CenterRochester, NYDetails
- St Joseph's VillaRehab Treatment CenterRochester, NYDetails
- Park Ridge Chemical DependencyOutpatient CareRochester, NYDetails
- Behavioral Health NetworkOutpatient CareRochester, NYDetails
- Westfall AssociatesOutpatient CareRochester, NYDetails
- YWCA Of Rochester & MonroeHealth and AssistanceRochester, NYDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Rochester
Top New York Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Rochester:New York, Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, Schenectady
If you're located in Rochester, New York consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Rochester for Addiction Treatment?
If you or someone you love is living in Rochester, New York and struggling with the medical problem of addiction in the form of alcohol addiction, opiate addiction, narcotics abuse, then medical treatment at a Rochester drug and alcohol rehab is needed. Please take a moment to explore our list of Rochester drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers above. Whether you need prescription drug detox, crystal meth addiction treatment, alcohol rehab and/ or sober living facilities, you can find a Rochester provider on our above list.
Rochester has a crime rate that is twice as high as the national average, and the 207,000 residents of Rochester are also dealing with a drug abuse and addiction rate that is constantly on the rise. If you or someone you love in Rochester is a heroin addict, a meth addict, an alcoholic or addicted to multiple drugs and alcohol, then you can find a Rochester drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility on our list that can help. Whether you live near Genesee Hospital, out by Greater Rochester International Airport, on Durand Lake, next to Genesee Valley Park or Aquinas Memorial Stadium, you can find a Rochester rehab near you on our list. Contact a Rochester addiction treatment center today.