Charlotte Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Charlotte Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Charlotte, NC
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramCharlotte, NCDetails
- ADATC IncAlcohol and Drug ScreeningCharlotte, NCDetails
- Assessment DynamicsAlcohol and Drug ScreeningCharlotte, NCDetails
- Behavioral Health Center-RandolphMental Health FacilityCharlotte, NCDetails
- Dilworth Center For ChemicalRehab Treatment CenterCharlotte, NCDetails
- Villages At Hope HavenRehab Treatment CenterCharlotte, NCDetails
- Mc Leod CenterRehab Treatment CenterCharlotte, NCDetails
- Substance Abuse Prevention ServicesCounseling CenterCharlotte, NCDetails
- SAILRehab Treatment CenterCharlotte, NCDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Charlotte
Top North Carolina Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Charlotte:Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Fayetteville, High Point, Wilmington, Greenville
If you're located in Charlotte, North Carolina consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Charlotte for Addiction Treatment?
The Charlotte drug rehab and alcohol rehab facilities in Charlotte, NC, which we have listed above, provide much-needed alcohol and drug-free environments for continued recovery from such issues as cocaine, or heroin, or amphetamines, and other substance abuse and behavioral addictions.
Any addict who is prepared to give up the abuse of drugs such as crystal meth or prescription pills are welcome at any of the Charlotte, North Carolina facilities listed above. From Center City to Eastland to Biddleville, there are many options for addicts who want to turn over a new leaf. And once the detoxification process is over, it is highly recommended that they consider any of the Charlotte sober living homes listed above for help in adjusting to a drugs-free and much better life.