Akron Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Akron Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Akron, OH
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramAkron, OHDetails
- ADMHealth and AssistanceAkron, OHDetails
- Child Guidance & Family SolutionsMental Health FacilityAkron, OHDetails
- Akron Health DepartmentCounseling CenterAkron, OHDetails
- Community Health CenterOutpatient CareAkron, OHDetails
- Interval Brotherhood HomesRehab Treatment CenterAkron, OHDetails
- Oriana House IncDetox CenterAkron, OHDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Akron
Top Ohio Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Akron:Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, Cincinnati, Dayton, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain
If you're located in Akron, Ohio consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Akron for Addiction Treatment?
Need treatment for cocaine addiction, heroin addiction or amphetamines abuse? Look no further than the directory we have of drug and alcohol treatment centers in Akron, OH. These facilities can help you or a loved one shed the bonds of drug addiction through services like medical detox, traditional 12-step addiction treatment, drug and alcohol rehab for your girlfriend and/or sober living facilities
As the city where Alcoholics Anonymous was born, it is only fitting that Akron, Ohio alcohol treatment centers, as well as drug abuse treatment facilities continue combating the ill effects of chemical dependence. An addict to prescription pills, crystal meth, cocaine, LSD, marijuana can find hope for a better life through the detoxification centers and Akron sober living homes we have listed here. Those who live in Chapel Hill, Ellet or Goodyear Heights can find the right treatment they're looking for on our list of Akron drug treatment providers above.