Cincinnati Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Cincinnati Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Cincinnati, OH
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramCincinnati, OHDetails
- Alcoholism COUNCIL-CincinnatiHealth and AssistanceCincinnati, OHDetails
- CCAT IncDetox CenterCincinnati, OHDetails
- Central Community Health BoardMental Health FacilityCincinnati, OHDetails
- Compliance PlusAlcohol and Drug ScreeningCincinnati, OHDetails
- Family Service Of The CintiCounseling CenterCincinnati, OHDetails
- First Step Home IncSober Living HomeCincinnati, OHDetails
- Christ Hospital Alcohol & DrugOutpatient CareCincinnati, OHDetails
- Health AllianceRehab Treatment CenterCincinnati, OHDetails
- Talbert HouseOutpatient CareCincinnati, OHDetails
- Center for Chemical Addictions Treatment (CCAT)Detox CenterCincinnati, OHDetails
- Bethesda Alcohol & DrugOutpatient CareCincinnati, OHDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Cincinnati
Top Ohio Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Cincinnati:Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain
If you're located in Cincinnati, Ohio consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Cincinnati for Addiction Treatment?
Cocaine addiction, heroin addiction and amphetamines abuse are just some of the drug addiction problems that can be addressed by drug and alcohol abuse treatment centers in Cincinnati, OH. These facilities, which we have a list of right near the top of this page, provide services that include private alcohol and drug treatment methadone maintenance, inpatient cocaine addiction treatment and outpatient prescription drug rehab.
Cincinnati, Ohio has a pretty large population-333,336 within city limits as of 2008-and there's a high probability of the presence of drug abuse issues within that number. To counter the problems brought about by an addiction to crystal meth, prescription pills, marijuana or any other illicit drug, the city has seen fit to have drug and alcohol abuse treatment centers established within its borders to serve its citizens who have turned addict to drugs. We have them listed above, from rehab treatment centers to medical detoxification facilities to Cincinnati sober living homes. All you have to do to find a good facility is take a look at our directory, and find one near your area of residence, whether it's in Queensgate, Avondale, or South Cumminsville.