Cleveland Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Cleveland Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Cleveland, OH
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramCleveland, OHDetails
- Assist NowCounseling CenterCleveland, OHDetails
- Center For InterpersonalCounseling CenterCleveland, OHDetails
- Catholic Charities ServicesOutpatient CareCleveland, OHDetails
- Community Assessment & TreatmentOutpatient CareCleveland, OHDetails
- Hitchcock Center For WomenRehab Treatment CenterCleveland, OHDetails
- Hillcrest HospitalAlcohol and Drug ScreeningCleveland, OHDetails
- Mothers Against Drunk DrivingCounseling CenterCleveland, OHDetails
- Mc Intyre FoundationCounseling CenterCleveland, OHDetails
- New Directions IncRehab Treatment CenterCleveland, OHDetails
- Northern Ohio Recovery AssociationOutpatient CareCleveland, OHDetails
- ORCA House IncRehab Treatment CenterCleveland, OHDetails
- Oriana House IncDetox CenterCleveland, OHDetails
- Recovery ResourcesOutpatient CareCleveland, OHDetails
- Oakview Behavioral Health CenterRehab Treatment CenterCleveland, OHDetails
- CovenantOutpatient CareCleveland, OHDetails
- Free Clinic Of Cleveland IncOutpatient CareCleveland, OHDetails
- Women Center Of Greater ClevelandOutpatient CareCleveland, OHDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Cleveland
Top Ohio Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Cleveland:Columbus, Toledo, Cincinnati, Akron, Dayton, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain
If you're located in Cleveland, Ohio consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Cleveland for Addiction Treatment?
There is still hope for residents of Cleveland, OH whose lives are being ruined by their addiction to such drugs as cocaine , heroin, amphetamines or other illegal substances. This hope comes in the form of alcohol detox, cocaine addiction treatment, crystal meth rehab, inpatient and outpatient treatment, as well as aftercare services such as sober living homes and 12-step recovery programs that are being offered by the drug and alcohol abuse treatment facilities we have listed above.
Cleveland, Ohio is occupied by an estimated 478,403 people, and it is highly likely that a significant number of its residents are struggling with drug abuse issues. If you are one of those people whose lives have been destroyed by being an addict to cocaine, crystal meth, prescription pills or a combination of drugs, then you need help. Just browse our directory of drug and alcohol treatment centers and find alcohol and drug rehab programs, detoxification centers or even Cleveland sober living homes close to where you live, whether it's in Downtown Cleveland, the Flats or in Collinwood.