Eugene Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Eugene Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Eugene, OR
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- EmergenceCounseling CenterEugene, ORDetails
- Center For Family DevelopmentMental Health FacilityEugene, ORDetails
- Prevention & Recovery NorthwestOutpatient CareEugene, ORDetails
- Serenity Lane New Hope ProgramOutpatient CareEugene, ORDetails
- Serenity Lane Treatment CenterOutpatient CareEugene, ORDetails
- Willamette Family TreatmentRehab Treatment CenterEugene, ORDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Eugene
Top Oregon Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Eugene:Portland, Salem, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Medford, Bend, Corvallis
If you're located in Eugene, Oregon consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Eugene for Addiction Treatment?
As with many other US cities, drug and alcohol addiction is a serious problem in Eugene, OR. If you or someone you know is addicted to cocaine, heroin or amphetamines, it is imperative that they see the staff at the drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers on our list above. Opiate detox, alcohol addiction treatment, inpatient or outpatient therapeutic services, addiction treatment for son or daughter and/or sober living facilities are just some of the treatment services provided there, and you or a friend might need them badly.
As the second largest city in the state with 154,620, Eugene, Oregon has to deal with a higher probability of drug abuse incidents. If you live in Eugene and you or someone you love has made a decision to drop their drug habit, getting the medical help you need from one of the drug and alcohol addiction treatment facilities we have on our list should be a priority. Whether you live near the University of Oregon, or in the neighborhoods of Whiteaker, Jefferson Westside or Santa Clara, you can find a drug and alcohol rehab located conveniently nearby Start a new life without drugs today.