Harrisburg Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Harrisburg Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Harrisburg,
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Discovery HouseDetox CenterHarrisburg, Details
- Gaudenzia Common GroundRehab Treatment CenterHarrisburg, Details
- Gaudenzia Chambers HillRehab Treatment CenterHarrisburg, Details
- Mazzitti & SullivanOutpatient CareHarrisburg, Details
- Pennsylvania Counseling ServicesOutpatient CareHarrisburg, Details
- Daystar Center For SpiritualExtended CareHarrisburg, Details
- White Deer Run Of HarrisburgOutpatient CareHarrisburg, Details
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Harrisburg
Top Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Harrisburg:
If you're located in Harrisburg, consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Harrisburg for Addiction Treatment?
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment facilities are in place in Harrisburg, PA, and we have them listed above to help you beat cocaine addiction, heroin addiction, amphetamines abuse or other forms of substance abuse. It is essential that you get treatment for the said conditions because it's the only way for an addict to live a normal life again.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania is the capital of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, with a population of 48,950. Serving those people are drug and alcohol addiction treatment facilities and detoxification centers that can help solve substance abuse issues. If you or a loved one is a crystal meth addict, a prescription pills addict, an alcoholic or addicted to other drugs, explore our list now. This directory might be able to help you find the right treatment center for you. Whether you live in Allison Hill, Bellevue Park or Camp Curtin, you can find a treatment facility rehab near you on our list. You can also check out our list of Harrisburg sober living homes that would help a recovering addict adjust to a life without drugs.