Pittsburgh Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Pittsburgh Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Pittsburgh,
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alpha House IncRehab Treatment CenterPittsburgh, Details
- Abraxas Youth & Family ServicesCounseling CenterPittsburgh, Details
- Cornell Abraxas Center-Adolescent FamilyCounseling CenterPittsburgh, Details
- Discovery HouseDetox CenterPittsburgh, Details
- Door Way IncCounseling CenterPittsburgh, Details
- Mercy Behavioral HealthOutpatient CarePittsburgh, Details
- Mental Health America-AlleghenyCounseling CenterPittsburgh, Details
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramPittsburgh, Details
- Pyramid HealthcareDetox CenterPittsburgh, Details
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Pittsburgh
Top Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Pittsburgh:
If you're located in Pittsburgh, consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Pittsburgh for Addiction Treatment?
We believe that immediate treatment is needed for anyone with a drug and alcohol addiction because it is a medical disease. This is the reason we think that if you or a loved one are struggling with cocaine addiction, heroin addiction, or amphetamines abuse, you should get help, which we can help you find through our list of drug and alcohol treatment programs in Pittsburgh, PA, which you can see above.
Named by Forbes magazine in 2007 as one of the country's cleanest cities, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has rehab and detoxification facilities that serve people who want to end their abuse of prescription pills, alcohol, marijuana, crystal meth or a combination of drugs. Pittsburgh residents who live in such neighborhoods as Arlington Heights, Point Breeze, Swisshelm Park can find a drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility, as well as Pittsburgh sober living homes, near their respective areas. Put an end to drug addiction now.