Knoxville Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Knoxville Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Knoxville,
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Agape IncRehab Treatment CenterKnoxville, Details
- Cherokee Health SystemsExtended CareKnoxville, Details
- Child & Family TennesseeMental Health FacilityKnoxville, Details
- Helen Ross Mc Nabb ChildrenRehab Treatment CenterKnoxville, Details
- Helen Ross Mc Nabb CenterRehab Treatment CenterKnoxville, Details
- Metropolitan Drug CommissionRehab Treatment CenterKnoxville, Details
- Peninsula HospitalRehab Treatment CenterKnoxville, Details
- Steps HouseRehab Treatment CenterKnoxville, Details
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Knoxville
Top Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Knoxville:
If you're located in Knoxville, consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Knoxville for Addiction Treatment?
Knoxville, TN residents who are seeking drug and alcohol treatment for themselves or their loved ones need look no further than our list of drug treatment facilities above. Whether the problem they're facing has something to do with cocaine addiction, heroin addiction, or amphetamines abuse, they can find the services that they need, including 12-step recovery programs, cocaine addiction treatment, alcohol detox, spiritual drug rehab programs, inpatient and outpatient treatment, crystal meth rehab and sober living homes
For the addict that is ready to end drug abuse and begin the process of detoxification and recovery, the Knoxville, Tennessee facility listings above provide a wide range of offerings and among them are centers that specialize in treating all types of addictions from crystal meth to prescription pills. You'll find drug treatment options, whether you live in Mechanicsville, Sequoyah Hills or Chilhowee Park. Once patients are done with detoxification we recommend reviewing the Knoxville sober living homes listed above to find an environment that will help them adjust to a sober life and brighter future.