Memphis Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Memphis Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Memphis, TN
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramMemphis, TNDetails
- Cocaine-Alcohol AwarenessRehab Treatment CenterMemphis, TNDetails
- Delta Medical CenterMental Health FacilityMemphis, TNDetails
- Harbor House Alcohol/DrugRehab Treatment CenterMemphis, TNDetails
- Lakeside Behavioral Health CenterRehab Treatment CenterMemphis, TNDetails
- Memphis Recovery Center IncRehab Treatment CenterMemphis, TNDetails
- Serenity Recovery Center IncRehab Treatment CenterMemphis, TNDetails
- Synergy Treatment Center Lawn ServicesRehab Treatment CenterMemphis, TNDetails
- Whitehaven Southwest MentalMental Health FacilityMemphis, TNDetails
- Grace House Of MemphisCounseling CenterMemphis, TNDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Memphis
Top Tennessee Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Memphis:Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Jackson
If you're located in Memphis, Tennessee consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Memphis for Addiction Treatment?
Our list of Memphis drug rehab and alcohol rehab facilities in Memphis, TN, which you can check out above, offer options for people who are trying to start over by quitting their cocaine, heroin or amphetamines habits, as well as their behavioral addictions. Cocaine addiction treatment, alcohol detox, inpatient and outpatient treatment, crystal meth rehab, and Jewish rehab programs are just some of the options these centers of healing offer.
We have listed above the rehab facilities in Memphis, Tennessee that can help an addict quit years of abuse of crystal meth, prescription pills or any other substances through detoxification and recovery programs. They can choose from centers located in Downtown Memphis, Midtown, Whitehaven or other neighborhoods in the city. And once the detoxification process ends, Memphis sober living homes listed above can then step in and guide the patient towards healing and adjustment to a sober, drugs-free life.