San Antonio Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind San Antonio Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in San Antonio, TX
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Oficina Intergrupal HispanaRecovery ProgramSan Antonio, TXDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramSan Antonio, TXDetails
- Alamo City Treatment ServicesRehab Treatment CenterSan Antonio, TXDetails
- Alpha-Omega In-Home CounselingCounseling CenterSan Antonio, TXDetails
- Methodist Healthcare SystemMental Health FacilitySan Antonio, TXDetails
- Palmer Drug Abuse ProgramRehab Treatment CenterSan Antonio, TXDetails
- San Antonio Council-AlcoholCounseling CenterSan Antonio, TXDetails
- Laurel Ridge Treatment CenterMental Health FacilitySan Antonio, TXDetails
- River City Rehabilitation CenterRehab Treatment CenterSan Antonio, TXDetails
- Teen Challenge San AntonioRehab Treatment CenterSan Antonio, TXDetails
- Volunteers Of America TexasHealth and AssistanceSan Antonio, TXDetails
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from San Antonio
Top Texas Rehabilitation Destinations outside of San Antonio:Houston, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Garland
If you're located in San Antonio, Texas consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting San Antonio for Addiction Treatment?
Our listing of San Antonio drug rehab and alcohol rehab facilities in San Antonio, TX which you can check out above, can come pretty handy for those who suffer from cocaine, heroin, amphetamines, or other substance abuse and behavioral addiction, but want to get sober and get on with living normal lives. If you're a San Antonio resident needing such services as traditional 12-step addiction treatment, Latino drug and alcohol rehab, cutting edge alternative addiction treatment, medical detox, and/or sober living facilities, our directory can help you find the kind of treatment you are looking for.
We have listed above the rehab facilities in San Antonio, Texas that can help an addict quit years of abuse of crystal meth, prescription pills or any other substances through detoxification and recovery programs. They can choose from centers located in Downtown San Antonio, Alamo Heights, at Uptown Broadway or other neighborhoods in the city. And with the conclusion of the detoxification process, San Antonio sober living homes listed can then step in and guide the patient towards healing and adjustment to a sober, drugs-free life.