Vancouver Drug Rehab and Treatment Center ListingsFind Vancouver Drug Addiction Centers
Drug Rehabs and Addiction Treatment in Vancouver,
- Facility NameTreatment TypeLocationDetails
- Alcoholics AnonymousRecovery ProgramVancouver, Details
- Columbia Treatment ServicesOutpatient CareVancouver, Details
- WCHS Clark County ClinicDetox CenterVancouver, Details
- Narcotics AnonymousRecovery ProgramVancouver, Details
- Lifeline ConnectionsDetox CenterVancouver, Details
- Western Psychological & CounselingOutpatient CareVancouver, Details
Looking for a different facility? Request a list from Vancouver
Top Rehabilitation Destinations outside of Vancouver:
If you're located in Vancouver, consider both local treatment centers and out of area options. Often a new environment can aid in a successful treatment experience.
Visiting Vancouver for Addiction Treatment?
Our menu of drug rehab and alcohol rehab facilities in Vancouver, WA above is meant to help addicts whose years of cocaine, heroin or amphetamines abuse, as well as their behavioral addictions, have caused so much trouble in their lives.
Vancouver, Washington has a population of 162,400 as of 2008, and a portion of that population might need help for drug and alcohol abuse. Fortunately, situated within Vancouver are several drug and alcohol rehab facilities, all designed to help any addict end their habit of abusing drugs like crystal meth, cocaine, prescription pills, marijuana or heroin. Vancouver residents who live in such neighborhoods as Fruit Valley, Bagley Downs or Ogden Meadows can find the right detoxification facility or Vancouver sober living homes from our list above.