Articles tagged with Dangers Of Crystal Meth
While methamphetamine is certainly a dangerous drug, due to its highly addictive properties, the dangers of even short-term use are many. Users may not immediately recognize the symptoms of an overdose, making it even more dangerous when higher-than-tolerable doses are taken. Normal doses of abuse may produce the same symptoms as those initially seen in an overdose. These symptoms include, but are not limited to: rapid pulse, higher heart rate, sweating, and shortness of breath, dilated pupils, and an increase in body temperature. Heart attacks are common with methamphetamine overdose, as are strokes and kidney failure.