Crystal Meth Helplines
Crystal Meth Helpline Overview
A friendly, understanding, and supportive counselor will be there when you finally call a hotline for crystal meth addiction to listen to your concerns, and make you understand all the types of crystal meth addiction treatments that are available for an addict to start on the path towards recovery.
Call 1.855.360.2476 Now to begin the process of change. Our free, 24 hour a day, 7 days per week drug helpline is here to assist you.
Before Calling A Crystal Meth Help Line
Preparing any of the following information will be absolutely helpful:
- If you’re calling about a loved one, get as much information as you can on how long the crystal meth addiction has been going on, dosages/amounts, frequency or if there are any other substances being abused.
- It will also be very useful to have details on the addict's mental state or whether they are suffering from any behavioral disorders or other co-occurring disorders.
- Have your insurance information ready, if you do have insurance, or at least have an idea what type of insurance it is, whether it’s PPO or HMO, for instance.
- If there is no insurance, or if your insurance will not cover the entire recovery cost, be ready to discuss finances or if you have money available for the treatment.
For the Best Results You Should:
- Be prepared to be honest about the extent of crystal meth abuse, the problems it is causing, and how serious you or the addict are about getting help.
- Be open and upfront about what your treatment goals are and ask questions until you understand the process and have enough information to make a good decision.
Getting Help for Crystal Meth Addiction
Ready to pick up the phone? Put an end to the havoc being wreaked by crystal meth abuse and start gaining control now.
Call 1.855.360.2476 Today!
State and Local Crystal Meth Telephone Counseling Resources
Crystal Meth-Anonymous (213) 488-4455
Famous People & Celebrities that Have Faced Crystal Meth Addiction Problems
- Eddie Van Halen
- Yasmine Bleeth
- Tom Sizemore
- Stacy Ferguson (Fergie of the Black-Eyed Peas)
- Jodie Sweetin
Other Resources Related to Crystal Meth on TheGoodDrugsGuide:
Crystal Meth Addiction Signs Crystal Meth: Before and After Pictures Crystal Meth Rehab Crystal Meth Detox Crystal Meth Anonymous
Find a nearby alcohol or drug addiction treatment center.
Browse local recovery support programs now.