Methadone Helpline Overview
You are assured that when you finally decide to make a call to a hotline for methadone addiction help, you will get the necessary information from a friendly, understanding, and supportive counselor about the types of methadone addiction treatments available that will help put an addict ‘s life back on track.
Call 1.855.360.2476 Now to begin the process of change. Our free, 24 hour a day, 7 days per week drug helpline is here to assist you.
Before Calling A Methadone Help Line
Preparing any of the following information will be absolutely helpful:
- If you’re calling about a loved one, get as much information as you can on how long the methadone addiction has been going on, dosages/amounts, frequency or if there are any other substances being abused.
- It will also be very useful to have details on the addict's mental state or whether they are suffering from any behavioral disorders or other co-occurring disorders.
- Have your insurance information ready, if you do have insurance, or at least have an idea what type of insurance it is, whether it’s PPO or HMO, for instance.
- If there is no insurance, or if your insurance will not cover the entire recovery cost, be ready to discuss finances or if you have money available for the treatment.
For the Best Results You Should:
- Be prepared to be honest about the extent of methadone abuse, the problems it is causing, and how serious you or the addict are about getting help.
- Be open and upfront about what your treatment goals are and ask questions until you understand the process and have enough information to make a good decision.
Getting Help for Methadone Addiction
Ready to make the call? Get control and put an end to the problems that come along with methadone abuse.
Call 1.855.360.2476 Today!
State and Local Methadone Telephone Counseling Resources
Pat Moore Foundation Methadone Helpline 1.888.234.5801
National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information 1-800-729-6686 (English)
National Drug Abuse Hotline 1-800-662-HELP (1-800-662-4357)
Famous People & Celebrities that Have Faced Methadone Addiction Problems
Other Resources Related to Methadone on TheGoodDrugsGuide:
Methadone Addiction Signs Methadone Rehab Methadone Detox Methadone Pictures Methadone Forum
Find a nearby alcohol or drug addiction treatment center.
Browse local recovery support programs now.