Narcotic Helpline Overview
When you finally call a hotline for narcotic addiction help, you can expect to get the essential information you need from a friendly, understanding, and supportive counselor who will guide you about the types of narcotic addiction treatments available that will help bring about an addict ‘s rehabilitation.
Call 1.855.360.2476 Now to begin the process of change. Our free, 24 hour a day, 7 days per week drug helpline is here to assist you.
Before Calling A Narcotic Help Line
Preparing any of the following information will be absolutely helpful:
- If you’re calling about a loved one, get as much information as you can on how long the narcotics addiction has been going on, dosages/amounts, frequency or if there are any other substances being abused.
- It will also be very useful to have details on the addict's mental state or whether they are suffering from any behavioral disorders or other co-occurring disorders.
- Have your insurance information ready, if you do have insurance, or at least have an idea what type of insurance it is, whether it’s PPO or HMO, for instance.
- If there is no insurance, or if your insurance will not cover the entire recovery cost, be ready to discuss finances or if you have money available for the treatment.
For the Best Results You Should:
- Be prepared to be honest about the extent of narcotics abuse, the problems it is causing, and how serious you or the addict are about getting help.
- Be open and upfront about what your treatment goals are and ask questions until you understand the process and have enough information to make a good decision.
Getting Help for Narcotic Addiction
Ready to make the call? Get control and put an end to the issues that narcotic abuse gives rise to.
Call 1.855.360.2476 Today!
State and Local Narcotic Telephone Counseling Resources
UNITED STATES - ALCOHOL AND DRUG HELPLINE: National Toll-free number: 1-800-821-4357. Available 24 hours a day.
Narconon DRUG REHAB HELPline 1-800-468-6933
Narcotics Anonymous 1-800-992-0401
Famous People & Celebrities that Have Faced Narcotic Addiction Problems
- Eddie Van Halen
- Steven Tyler
- Artie Lange
- Kelly Osbourne
- Michael Jackson
Other Resources Related to Narcotics on TheGoodDrugsGuide:
Types of Narcotics Narcotics Anonymous Narcotics Rehab Narcotics Forum Narcotics Pictures
Find a nearby alcohol or drug addiction treatment center.
Browse local recovery support programs now.