No Rehab, No Charge. Call Now.
Substance Intervention is comprised of a group of Interventionists who are all in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. Our company is considered to be a leader in our field. Unlike most Interventionists, we are available to the family of the alcoholic/addict for several days if needed, not just a handful of hours. We do whatever it takes to get your loved one into drug or alcohol rehab.
Our Interventionists are not even paid unless your family member is safely brought to drug treatment. We are 100% performance based to minimize your risk. We charge $2500-$3800 depending on your location. We service all of the USA, Canada and Mexico. All travel expenses for our Interventionists are covered by our company.
Drug and Alcohol addiction can be devastating for the alcoholic/addict but even worse for the family. Addiction is considered a disease. The millions who suffer from the disease of addiction are typically incapable of handling their addiction on their own. Rehab is usually required to get people away from their negative surroundings and into a controlled environment.
In this environment there are others who are suffering from the same problem. It is the fellowship that develops in drug treatment that helps unlike anything else. Our Interventionists jump-start the recovery process for your loved one. Each of our Interventionists has been to rehab and have from 5-20 years clean and sober.
What makes us different from other Intervention companies?
- We charge the family for the Intervention after we bring their loved one to intake, we don’t charge anything for a failed intervention, and all of our travel fees are covered by our company.
- We work anywhere in the country at the last minute with little or no notice at all.
- We have references and reviews readily available.
- We escort the loved one to Treatment after the Intervention.
- We provide a service that does long-term follow-up for the loved one after Rehab.
- We spend dozens of hours with the family in person and on the phone before the intervention.
Person In Recovery
- Women Only
- Teens (12-20)
- Men Only
- Mature Adults
- Gay & Lesbian
- Holistic Treatment
- Family Treatment
- Faith-based Treatment
- After Care
- 12 Step Related Program
Substance Of Abuse
- Synthetic Drugs
- Prescription Stimulants
- Prescription Sedatives
- Prescription Opioids
- Crystal Meth
- Club Drugs
Mental Health Specialties
- Sex and Love Addictions
- Obsessive Compulsive
- Eating Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Anxiety and Panic